• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Quicksilver

SwaroopKS

Nice to hear they work well with modern speakers. But I would still not use it with modern speakers. I think they work best with high efficiency speakers and ones using paper drivers. Their resolution and transparency will go a notch up. I feel it’s too simple a design to pair it with complex crossovers. It also has a very low damping factor to control modern woofers.
Think the Mid monoblocks I currently own are the ones from Sid. I am driving Cadence avitas with them and it just sounds beautiful. Haven't heard the VA 1 pairing with Avitas so this is the best so far for me

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

SachinChavan

Since 1981 Mike Sanders has been producing well made, dependable and great sounding tube electronics. In a word, Quicksilver products epitomize the term value. The company’s designs are simple, reliable and well executed. Mr. Sanders believes in the value of point to point wiring, eschewing circuit boards in favor of more robust junctions between component parts. The quality of each and every part of the design is chosen with the intended task in mind, and is selected for its sonic contribution to the goal. You won’t see advertisements for Quicksilver products in audio magazines. Mike believes that if you offer a quality product, reputation will spread by word of mouth. This cost savings allows Quicksilver to use top quality parts, and labor intensive hand construction, while keeping their prices low. We think you’ll find Quicksilver designs to offer a unique blend of sonic strengths, excellent reliability and superb value.” - Galen Carol

Respect!

Dr.Bass

All the best Prem! I have always heard good things about Quicksilver amps. Very excited that it is finally coming into a known system :).

svenkateshsmart

Think the Mid monoblocks I currently own are the ones from Sid. I am driving Cadence avitas with them and it just sounds beautiful. Haven't heard the VA 1 pairing with Avitas so this is the best so far for me
I believe srinisundar sold to you right ? He is driving his Thiels with that.

arj

You do know what "wood" is slang for, right? :p
And there aren't that many normal use cases for "wood" out there. Of course, if one wanted to be really creative...
Keith, arj prefers the softer wood;)
Lets just say that I am very firm and straight on what I could and would with wood.

And I am being upfront about it.

svenkateshsmart

I know sidvee has sold to Srinisundar, since i have heard the system at srinisundar house. Know how he struggled to match the thiels. Only the mid mono could drive it easily at last..

SPONSORED ADS
SPONSORED ADS