• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Raaja Digital Co.,

Castle Knight 2 Speakers

rameshauditor

Hi friends,

I am wondering to buy Illayaraja`s mp3 cd due to unavailability of audio cd`s. Later i found some mp3 cds labeled - Copyright owner - Raaja Digital co.,.Is this worthy (at mp3 level)? and where to get agi music cds in chennai.

Thanks
:)

rameshauditor

No reply:sad: Finally, i bought a cd and audition. acceptable SQ just 128kbps. few songs have better sound ie..Intha maan - karakattakaran.

Last edited:

Audio_Freek

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for sharing the experience,Let me try avoiding it.Just try searching for INREGO CD's I could few few collections available on-line.SQ is Ok Ok (Since its Audio CD).

If you listen to ACD then You might not prefer MP3.

indy70

Honeybeemusic.com You can try to get it from Anthony Muthusamy also. He is remastering the collection and releasing it in HiFi Audio CDs. I have bought some from him and they sound great. Also, you can buy Agi music from iTunes, it is mastered very well.