Re: Definitive Tech Pro Cinema 800

I did see wharfdale, Paradigm but missed on KEF to check ...but as per my room size and what I need small compact size BS I might go with this and got sub will go with SVS

If this setup will be for music also, Def Tech Pro Monitors may not be the best option

Hi All,

I did got chance today for audition of Deftec Pro 800/1000 with P2000 centre and prosub at Audio Excellence, Andheri West.

They didnt had good collection for demos at that moment and hence had demo with
Skyfall - train chapter
House of Flying Daggers
Eli
Hotel California 2.1

With my room size of 17 X 21 which was more same as the demo room, felt pro800 will be too low for fronts, also didnt got that thump from the sub and now am final on SVS sub with below and all added to Denon X1000

DF1000 for fronts
DF800 for surround
P2000 for centre

waiting for the pricing by tomorrow...

Cheers

The sound i wanted was more warm and excellent for movies and my final audition of the tsx series was at phoenix market city kurla, profx showroom. Audition and see maybe you may like the Polk. Check out both rti and tsx series. If possible take your own audition material and listen to it. Just sharing info just incase you like Polk since movies is on priority

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back