Re: SVS Subwoofer Isolation path installation

Ghostrider

Hi,

Just got this isolation path from SVS as i was getting frequent complaints from neighbours ;-) though they are good and they too enjoyed movie many times...lol

build quality is too good and really satisfied with the product and performance, now am getting clear and tight bass as compared to earlier.

Cheers...

Last edited:
Want to buy these for my SVS SB12 NSD, will i get them at audio circle the official dealer of SVS in delhi or can i buy at amazon.com

thanks for sharing. did you buy from amazon.com ?

Yes I purchased it from Amazon.com and got it shipped to friend in U.S. And he brought it for here.....tried sourcing from here but couldn't get any where, SVS dealer did told me that they have started procuring all products of SVS but no time frame.

Want to buy these for my SVS SB12 NSD, will i get them at audio circle the official dealer of SVS in delhi or can i buy at amazon.com

You can try speaking to them and it will work out cheaper unless you have someone US who can bring here for u, I had spoken to SVS dealer in Mumbai who told me that they will be procuring such but no time frame.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back