Recapping of Accuphase c200 Mk2 Pre Amplifier.

So does anyone know how to distinguish between the real Keltron and fake ?

I have used two colours orange and light green differentiated by the temp rating.

So does anyone know how to distinguish between the real Keltron and fake ?

I have used two colours orange and light green differentiated by the temp rating.
I haven't come across the green ones. But I guess the Chinese one's will have better and sharper lettering on the plastic cover.

Never encountered any fake Keltrons. And they are mostly available in lots of 100 as most of the dealers don’t stock them and hence not available loose.
Lamington road one gets custom quantities and i have used them in preamp/headphone amp power supplies and its been 5 years no issues.

Comparing side by side with CDR 4700uf 50v, I found Keltron to be physically bigger as well as heavier.
Don't know if that matters.
Also it may be possible that CDR uses more advanced technology to reduce physical footprint of their caps.

I use Keltron electrolytic caps regularly. Mostly in the power supply. It's easily available in Kolkata, cheap and causes no discernible degradation of sound.

Regards

Thats whai I call “time pass” 😂.

Just kidding
I think its matter of experience. People say about all differences but difficult to experience all.so you may be true in this regard.But it is difficult to satisfied the turn table people .Very difficult ti reach at satisfaction level. I am one of them always looking differences by changing plinth ,tone arm ,catridges etc ha ha

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back