Recommend me a USB cable....100-700$ range

essrand

Quick googling and reading reviews I have come up with these candidates:

FTA Callisto - 800$
Phasure Lush 2 - 300$
FM Joshua cables - Not Available for now
inakustic reference - 300$

Anyone have any other recommendations, I prefer to buy local from a dealer or an FM, kind of burnt out from dealing with customs and import.
If anyone is selling a nice USB cable, do kindly PM me.

Budget is flexible but would like to keep it under $500 if possible.

One more to add to the list would be Curious Cable (import hassle though). The higher end audioquest options are supposed to be good.

I'm currently using one of FM Joshua's cables. Happy with it in the current system. Preferred other options in earlier setups. I've been keen to try an option with an isolated power line. Apart from Curious Cable, locally made Audiocadabra cables use that. No luck finding a Curious locally so thinking of trying the latter

Have been using Lush^2 since some time now-highly recommended. Import and customs duty are unavoidable though.

If you are ok with any budget (meant, if you are interested in a cheaper alternative than you mentioned) one, give a try to Transparent Audio Performance USB which im currently using. This replaced my existing AQ forest, a big step up from the AQ. The Transparent audio usb holds the richness and resolution of the track throughout the chain. Its a bit on the warmer side as well.

If you are ok with any budget (meant, if you are interested in a cheaper alternative than you mentioned) one, give a try to Transparent Audio Performance USB which im currently using. This replaced my existing AQ forest, a big step up from the AQ. The Transparent audio usb holds the richness and resolution of the track throughout the chain. Its a bit on the warmer side as well.
Yes please. Cheaper the better.

Yes please. Cheaper the better.

This is what I bought, a sturdy one, the connectors fit very gently on both the ends unlike AQ.

I’m using Wireworld Silver Starlight 6. Very transparent, neutral silky smooth sounding cable. I’m very happy with it

This Seems like a good Cable, from the reviews, It'll be cheaper if sourced from US
I am using a Similar Dual Headed Cable , Pangea premier XL Happy with it, It is warm with decent amount of details.

@essrand You can add the Audioquest Diamond to the list.
I tried out a Curious USB cable and returned it because it did not work for me. (Their service & return policy is great). The AQ carbon, which i use was a better match for me.

@essrand You can add the Audioquest Diamond to the list.
I tried out a Curious USB cable and returned it because it did not work for me. (Their service & return policy is great). The AQ carbon, which i use was a better match for me.
Long ago I tried the AQ Carbon, I couldn't honestly tell much of difference between that and a stock USB cable and returned it, but I can try again, if I could find a dealer locally.

Wait for joshua to start making his cables.
I preferred it over the curious usb cable which we heard at a Pune FM's place

It will be interesting to see the price willing to be paid by a customer if Mr Joshua's cable wins in a shootout..with stakes as high as USD 700 per cable

:))

I am using Tellurium Q Silver Diamond between my streamer and dac. Just sounds right in my setup.

If you are looking to warm up the tone of your setup then Lush and sabalon are good options.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back