Recommendation for Speakers + Integrated Amp setup under ₹2 Lakh

Sure, will keep it short. So my listening pattern is of two types:
  1. When I am relaxing or working with concentration and sit very near to speakers (3-4 ft). In this way I keep the volume low ~15% and play some Rahman songs, Coke Studio recordings or Kawalis or Pink Floyd. I really like how all those little sounds are coming out of these speakers without the need of cranking up the volume and listening is effortless no fatigue even if I listen to them for 2-3 hrs straight.
  2. When it's Friday night and my little kids and wifey are up for a party and dancing. In this case its all bollywood party songs, songs from any latest movie and volume level is around 30-40%. In this case speakers comes to life and has an energy which makes us dance and enjoy.
My listening room is not perfect, it just a living room but I have installed some heavy curtains and one wall has some acousting treatment as all other walls are 80% glass.

I usually stream from Spotify connect or use airplay in case song is not on Spotify. Sorry for not writing an audiophile sort of review but yes this is how I enjoy this combo and I am really happy with it.

I have auditioned to lots speakers and amps within my budget way out of my budget I liked the polk+denon most within my budget. If I had more money to spend would have gone for Focal chora or aria floorstanding speakers they both were amazing even on mid range amp marantz pm7000n.
hey Manish, thanks for the excellent practical view. this shall help lot of people. As I'm new to this journey, can you please suggest some places in pune where we can audition the polk or QAcoustics setups?

hey Manish, thanks for the excellent practical view. this shall help lot of people. As I'm new to this journey, can you please suggest some places in pune where we can audition the polk or QAcoustics setups?
In Pune I am not sure if anyone has q acoustic, for Polk there are some.

the soundscape - Tulsi Electronics aundh, they have Polk ES, KEF R5 and might have polk reserve.
AV Store/AVXellence: they have KEF LS 50 & B&W 607 on demo they had Polk ES sometime back just check with them.
Audioholics AV Solutions: They have Monitor Audio setup
If you are interested in Focal (I recommend you should audition these) : focal experience center near Ruby Hall Clinic

But I would recommend to visit Mumbai for one/two day and make you decision that's what I did. One crazy day long trip to Mumbai with wife and two kids (3yo & 7 mo) with all the chaos. And then came clarity and I made my decision. IMO there is no point in wasting time in searcing in Pune.

Dealers in same order as map they all have demos units avaiable for most of the models.
Q Acoustic
ELAC, FYNE Audio
Klipsch & Jamo
Polk & KEF
Focal
Dali SVS and B&W
Rega

1700369725728.png

the soundscape - Tulsi Electronics aundh, they have Polk ES, KEF R5 and might have polk reserve.
AV Store/AVXellence: they have KEF LS 50 & B&W 607 on demo they had Polk ES sometime back just check with them.
If you are interested in Focal (I recommend you should audition these) : focal experience center near Ruby Hall Clinic

But I would recommend to visit Mumbai for one/two day and make you decision that's what I did. One crazy day long trip to Mumbai with wife and two kids (3yo & 7 mo) with all the chaos. And then came clarity and I made my decision. IMO there is no point in wasting time in searcing in Pune.

Dealers in same order as map they all have demos units avaiable for most of the models.
Q Acoustic
ELAC, FYNE Audio
Klipsch & Jamo
Polk & KEF
Focal
Dali SVS and B&W
Rega

View attachment 81504
awesome and thanks a lot for taking your time and helping me out :) surely will plan a visit to mumbai and will finalise

Q Acoustic
ELAC, FYNE Audio
Klipsch & Jamo
Polk & KEF
Focal
Dali SVS and B&W
Rega

View attachment 81504
Thanks a lot. Great work !! Was there any parking challenges in any of these stores ? Please advise

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back