Recommendation for USB-C to USB-B cable

shyamv

Hi all,

I need to connect my DAP to DAC with a USB-C male to USB-B male cable. I have tried the standard 'printer' cables available on Amazon but found them to be unsatisfactory. Most of the audiophile cables are USB-A not USB-C. Would it make a difference if I use a cheap USB-A to USB-C adapter? I don't want to spend a fortune on USB cables so recommendations on a reasonably-priced branded or custom-built cable are welcome.

Thanks,
Shyam.

Buy ifi cable from headphonezone
ifi audio or other OTG cables are usually USB-C male to USB-A female not USB-C male to USB-B male. Are you suggesting that I connect a USB-C male to USB-A female OTG cable to a USB-A male to USB-B male cable? That's a bit of a round about way.

Aren't there any audiophile quality USB-C to USB-B cables?

ifi audio or other OTG cables are usually USB-C male to USB-A female not USB-C male to USB-B male. Are you suggesting that I connect a USB-C male to USB-A female OTG cable to a USB-A male to USB-B male cable? That's a bit of a round about way.

Aren't there any audiophile quality USB-C to USB-B cables?
Buy USB C to USB A female adapter and use the Decent Regular USB A-B cable...
I use it whenever I connect my Samsung Phone.

This is micro usb. I need USB-B.

Buy USB C to USB A female adapter and use the Decent Regular USB A-B cable...
I use it whenever I connect my Samsung Phone.
Yes, this seems to be only other option but I don't know if the adapter will adversely affect the sound.

..I don't want to spend a fortune on USB cables so recommendations on a reasonably-priced branded or custom-built cable are welcome...

dj-techtools-djtt-usb-c-chroma-cable-white-15m-gerader-stecker.jpg

I have a couple of these inexpensive cables from DJ TechTools that do the job just as fine as some of the Audioquest ones I have.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back