Reference Test CD.

deba

Dear All,

Provide few names of Reference Test CDs available to test your system.

Thanks.

Nirvana - MTV unplugged Live ( rock )
Norah Jones - Fall ( very recent, basically for jazz )
Donald fagen - Morph the cat (pop + jazz)

Dear All,

Provide few names of Reference Test CDs available to test your system.

Thanks.

What type of music you listen?
It is funny asking the question without specifying goners!!

Now if someone tells me that Jean-Philippe Rameau'sPICES DE CLAVECIN EN CONCERTS performed by the ensemble Baroque Nouveau is one of the finest recordings ( such album Do exist) and If I am not at all into western classical ,then what conclusion I'll draw when I hear such a recording??

"Referance" is a loose word ,referance without base is meaningless!

Test the system with your favorite music, be it classical or Rock. Showrooms have very good XRCD,s and Chesky records which will sound very good , but thats not the cds which we will get always. Take the CDs which you have listened plenty of times and which has a decent recording. Audition with these CDs for atleast 30mins , then you will come to know the pros and cons of the system you have planned to buy.

Vijay

What type of music you listen?
It is funny asking the question without specifying goners!!

Now if someone tells me that Jean-Philippe Rameau'sPICES DE CLAVECIN EN CONCERTS performed by the ensemble Baroque Nouveau is one of the finest recordings ( such album Do exist) and If I am not at all into western classical ,then what conclusion I'll draw when I hear such a recording??

"Referance" is a loose word ,referance without base is meaningless!

Dear Sir,

I was not asking for any Music CD , I was looking for a System Calibration Reference Test CD which consists of various test tones (Sine / Square / Triangle etc) and phase difference.:lol:

It is often used by System builders in Studios and while building reference systems.Sorry if I am not clear.:sad:

Dear Sir,

I was not asking for any Music CD , I was looking for a System Calibration Reference Test CD which consists of various test tones (Sine / Square / Triangle etc) and phase difference.:lol:

It is often used by System builders in Studios and while building reference systems.Sorry if I am not clear.:sad:

Sorry buddy
:rolleyes:

anyway read some ads in british and us mags!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back