Rega brio & Cambridge Audio cxa61 or Audiolab 600A

Imo, the Cambridge Audio will pair well with your Dali speakers.
The entry-level CAs will not pair well with the Dali. Bright, but not unlistenable - can't stand prolonged listening beyond a couple of hours. The NAD (316/326) go well with them (the price is not entry-level). The higher-end CAs might go well with Dali. I say 'might' because one of the Azure CAs that I heard was noticeably warmer than my Topaz SR10 (yeah, entry-level) and the mid-range was luscious.

Nothing like auditioning, so you may have to wait until the lockdown is over.

Hello,

I have the rega brio with the budget Dali's (Spektor 2) almost 1,5 year now and for me it's a fantastic budget combination. Everything i read about the warm and rhytmhic presentation it's true in my ears. I use it in a small room and sometimes is more ''gripping'' than i want :). I listen jazz mainly and rock, stoner, classical and indie. The phono is very good and the headphone input too.
P.s I deal with the hum issue when i have the amp switched on without music for hours, but after a while (of playing) most of the times almost disappearing.

i have rega brion r the latest model and i find it quite engaging

but see i used to play speakers with avr before this and i dont see any day and night difference with rega but yes its there and its noticeable

if u wait till lockdown u can easily get a used rega or audiolab here, i dont thing rega is worth paying 75k

I run Dali Z3 with a CXN V2 and CXA60. Sounds amazing. Was inclined on the Rega, but went ahead with CA as I was planning to buy a streamer and these two make the system very easy to use

I use the V2 to run Tidal Masters. Very pleasing and engaging, sound.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200524-014902991 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20200524-014902991 (1).jpg
    616.2 KB · Views: 43
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back