Regarding for sale section

CLEARCUT

I am very grateful to HFV it helped me a lot to find and identify good and genuine end user for my audio gears and accessories in the for sale section. Thanks HFV. At the same time I find some customers who are inserting their ads for sale are willing to retain their product while we accept their rate itself. I agree that too. Because after some second thought they might have changed their will. But some body expresses their interest of sale in preference. First B must go then C and then only I will give A. Some times they raise price of their product If we urge for their second or third preference. In that case they must start sale thread for the item which they are going to sell first. After giving their first preference they can start their second thread. It is my suggestion only

How to revive for sale thread. I had posting of my projector for sale .now it is not visible in first 10 or 20 post.I want to reduce price and post it sale thread so that everyone can see at top .How to do it?Please suggest

I am not sure if this is the right thread to share this suggestion but looking at a few for sale threads, I feel like suggesting that since all sales are made here locally in India, to avoid any ambiguity on the sale prices and foreign exchange conversions, sellers should list the prices in INR only. For reference they can always quote how much the items is going for in any foreign currency or what they paid originally in another currency. If it seems like a valid suggestion, maybe the moderators could implement the change. Cheers.

I too wish the For Sale classified is improved category wise. Like separate section for Speaker, Amp, DAC, TT and so on. So that one can find it quickly even if sale posted months back.
Very thoughtful suggestion Sanjiv. It would really help in filtering out and make the sale section specific to their needs for buyers and sellers.

I too wish the For Sale classified is improved category wise. Like separate section for Speaker, Amp, DAC, TT and so on. So that one can find it quickly even if sale posted months back.
This is a good idea, will make browsing in the sale section much easier..

Or say "sold" posts are moved to another section
I think we can filter the posts that are available for sale. There's an option for that to view only those posts and ignore sold.
Sale posts from years ago, still have 'For Sale' as the prefix tag though they were sold. I think marking a post as Sold is recently introduced. Equally the post creator should work with mods to appropriately change the status. Of course we have guidelines for that.

I had more than hundred post in the past.
I few months ago I deleted most of them without knowing the minimum post requirement to post in for sale section

Is there way one can retrieve those deleted posts!

just curious

Thanks

I few months ago I deleted most of them without knowing the minimum post requirement to post in for sale section

just curious

Thanks
I'm wondering if posts can be deleted.
My understanding is if you hit the Post reply button, you can only edit the content posted within 60 mins, but can't entirely delete the post.

just curious

Thanks
All posts should be present in the forum. What was your handle earlier?

MaSh

just curious

Thanks
How did you delete your posts?
Only mods can do that. Unless things were different earlier.

There may be an exchange option along with Wanted and Sale by Owner in Classified section . This may be a great help to FM , as so many equipments are lying idea with them due to non utilization , poor negotiation or improper resale value etc. In this case exchange of equipment may work as a better solution and equipments gets better utilization by the needy FM. Some times immediate sale doesn't take place but exchange may be . Hope modarator may consider this and will take needful decision.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back