Region free Blu ray players

Hi,

I wish to know which blu ray players are region free. The Oppo bdp 103 and 105 are, but I am looking for cheaper region free players without compromising on video playback quality. Please help.
Thanks in advance.

Instead of buying a single inexpensive player made region free, I suggest opting for different Blu-Ray players, one for each region of which you intend to play discs.

I use a Toshiba BDX-1100 with region-free firmware patch. There are other Toshiba models which can be patched to be region-free (BDX-3300 is one). Yamaha has a region-free model marketed for India at Rs.17,000/-. I do not remember the model number. Kaiboer sells region-free bluray players in India.

If you can arrange some friend to bring it from USA or some other way..then I think Sony BDP-S6200 is the best region free BD player option. And it doesn't cost much ($150) considering the price of other region free BD players.
I am planning to buy the same in next few months...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HPMCO14/

Here is the link explaining the method to make this player region free:
Sony BDP-S6200 region code

If you can arrange some friend to bring it from USA or some other way..then I think Sony BDP-S6200 is the best region free BD player option. And it doesn't cost much ($150) considering the price of other region free BD players.
I am planning to buy the same in next few months...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HPMCO14/

Here is the link explaining the method to make this player region free:
Sony BDP-S6200 region code

The hack you have mentioned is only for making it region free for DVD playback!

I concur with FM Shivam's suggestion. Buy two BDPs - one with region A/1 and other with B/2. (A & B for BDs and 1 & 2 for DVDs). Apart from a little clutter, it will be far more cheaper and better option.

The hack you have mentioned is only for making it region free for DVD playback!
qc88rx

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back