Registered dealer feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what Moh has posted is perfectly vaild and he should be appreciated rather than judged.

If you care to read his links which are valid,you will find he was once the agonized customer and his views and opinions are only there to help members from getting cheated from Lynx.

i repeat that he is not a cheat in any way , he may eventually give u the product or refund your money ,
he will not cheat u on that , but the thing is its a long ordeal of getting a thing from him after u have ordered

and his stupid talks, his excuses, highhandedness, arrogance and attitude on top of it is the worst part

he has a habit of boasting about himself and his deals , i sold xxxxxx no of orders in a single day , \my monthly turnover is xxxxxx

blah blah....

stupid excuses every time, i mean every single time anyone complains abt the delayed shipment he will come up with a lame excuse that i was ill since xx days , my relative was ill , my relative's relative was ill and so on....

he will never give an excuse like there was a marriage in the family- like i use to give excuses in my school :p

coz giviing such excuses that he was busy attending marriage wud be considered an unprofessional excuse ,

illness as an excuse wud be a good one for his kind of profession and then everybody wud forget abt his delayed order and wish him or his relative (depending on whose illness excuse he has given :p) a speedy recovery and best of health :rofl: :lol:

u dont need to go anywhere u can search his own website forum where he gives such kind of excuses

Last edited:
Hey Moh

You see just by posting links without any inkling of your experience has caused so many posts in this thread.

I still hold steadfast that one is allowed to post if they ahve had personal experiences via a transaction or communication.

You are not doing any service by posting links from techenclave or other sites. I read through one thread and there are a good no. of people speaking positively as there are others going for his head.

Yes Lynx may be hard to do business with but that does not give you the privilege of posting 3rd party links to the same. Sorry you ahve to come up with something better than that.

Finally, what I mean by understanding both sides of the story is that you need to understand what the customers expectations where - maybe realistic or unrealistic. Unfortunately there are no forums where these get published correct?

Also get off the capitals, your message is as clear in proper case as its in caps.

And for those that are vary because of his attitude, so be it as its a good lesson you have learned and probably saved you lot of heartache. You can add value if you clearly state what the transactions was all about and how it came to your decision

have a look:

1. agonizing and nerve racking experience with lynx-india - Market Feedback | TechEnclave

2. Amarbir feedback thread - unrelated posts moved here - Market Feedback | TechEnclave

3 . Major Problem With lynx-india - Market Feedback | TechEnclave

4.NEVER Shop from Lynx-India site! | Webmaster Blog

5.Erodov Forums - View Profile: Amarbir

6.Lynx India: Second Experience

i have not joined this forum for this
i was searching for that man antics in google and found this link that he has registered here now as a dealer

he was already banned from another forum Erodov.com

and now also from www.techenclave.ocm

and now he has come here for doing business

wanted to tell people wat he is all about

buying from him or not buying is totally one's personal choice,
go ahead deal with him then give ur own experiences just wanted to share his antics all over

i m not saying anything , people are saying about him , his records speaks volumes for itself
not so many people can go wrong..

moreover if people think that i came here just to post this and not to be active part of this community , it doesnt matter IMO as long as i can open other people;s eyes to the matter,

and wat is he doing here , just to promote his website and post deals and get business thats it , he will seldom post in non- dealers section

I REPEAT AGAIN , I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HIM , JUST WANTED TO MAKE PEOPLE AWARE OF HIM WITH A SIDE NOTE THAT "DEAL WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION "
HE MAYT BE GOOD , HE MAY BE VERY GOOD BUT HE CAN BE WORSE AS WELL

IF THE MODS THINK THAT THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR A NEWBIE LIKE ME TO POST HERE THEY CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD

I AM A NEWBIE HERE BUT NOT TO AMARBIR'S HORROR STORIES AND HIS WAYS OF DEALING...

Well ,
No Defence I will Have Here ,I Will Just Post Briefly .I Am From chandigarh .We Are a small town .We Do Not Have That Strong Hold On The net .Some Facts

1 : One Link To My Forums -> Attempt To Defame - Lynx [ By Select Members Of Some Fourms ] - Lynx - The Community Forums

2 : One Link To Techenclave Feedback Score - > Amarbir[Lynx-India]

3 : Link To Erodov Feedback Score - > You Have Already Given

4 : Link To Ebay Score - > http://myworld.ebay.in/lynx-india/

5 : My Website - > Processed 4000 + Order Now And Growing

Issue Is Amarbir And His Company Is Not God .When I Process These Many Number Of Orders Things Are Bound To Happen .Is There Anyone Else Who tries To Arrange The Amount Of Stuff I Do ? .Also We Run a company there Two Floors and 10 To 15 People .Its Not a Conman Show .Let Me Take Is Briefly Before I Resign As a Dealer Here Too .As I Have Taken The Desicion Not To Participate In Any India Forums Due To People Like You .

I Will Post a Response Here

1. agonizing and nerve racking experience with lynx-india - Market Feedback | TechEnclave

How Does This Fellow Have This Experience ,Order Placed On 15th ,We Approve Order On 17th ,He Pays On 20th ,We Ship On 20th And He Gets In Three Days ,Whats Nerve Racking In This ,Nerve Racking Is Due To The Fact He Was Forcing Me To Sell a Fiio Amp Free To Him Why Should I Do It ?

2. Amarbir feedback thread - unrelated posts moved here - Market Feedback | TechEnclave

These Are Posts From Some Frustrated People out there ,who will leave no stone unturned to do any amount of damage they can on a sellers repuatation ,these people will do anything to buy though change names and orders etc etc ,I challange you to take out one name from that and let me narrate his case history here ,From The 10K Members Of My site We Have Less Then 25 people saying this i am amazed at your observations gentlemen .

3 . Major Problem With lynx-india - Market Feedback | TechEnclave

Guy Could Not Find The Mako Speaker In Entire India ,He Was amazed To Get a Price Of 2K Less from My Site ,I Told Him Its Not in stock with the distributor And It Will Come In 2 Weeks ,He Said Fine And Placed the Order ,He Just Could Not wait ,The Day He Created The thread I got The consignment From Delhi distributor And I Supplied He got The Product In Three Days ,This amazes he that young kids out there in the blog write all of this .

4.NEVER Shop from Lynx-India site! | Webmaster Blog

His Friend Purchased a Pl-11 From Me On Techenclave And I Accepted The Order ,He Kept Calling Me This Is Prasanna I Have Told My Frind Amol Palit To Pay You ,He Says He Has Send The Money And Its Out From His account And He Would Like You To Send The Stuff I Said Sorry No Payment Recieved ,This Carried On For Few Days ,In The End He Says "You Are a Thief " .Then Mr Amol Palit checks His Account And The Payment Is Reverted Back To His Account As Amol Patel Does Not Have The Brains to transfer funds properly .Then He Tries For Second Time And I Get the Payment And I Send the Product To Him ,Even Them This shameless Fellow Along With Prasanna Does Not Have To Decency To Stop Defaming Me ,Grow Up Guys .

1 : Erodov In Run By Aditya And His Gang Of Tech Friends .Aditya Was Banned From Techenclave due To His Rants .Then He And Karan Started Erodov In Retaliation To Techenclave .I Do Not Take Rants And That To Useless Once From Anyone For That Matter ,So He And His Group Of Mad Mods Banned Me ,I Created a Thread That I am Resigning But They Banned Me As Those Shameless Fellows Have People Like Ahuj In Mods .Anuj Garg Was a Moderator In Erodov In The Section Called Market For Dealers .On One Hand He Was A Moderator And Use To Sneek Out Information On The Other Hand Me Was Mediahome.in And Was Trading There With Another Fellow Called Anant .I Ordered Them Some Card Readers And Paid By Company Check ,I Never Got Any Bills Just a Parchi ,When I Retaliated On Erodov I Was Thrown Out And Banned With a 100% Feedback Score This Is Totally Absurd .

2 : I Have Resigned From Techenclave And Not Banned There ,Its My Person Decision You Should Respect That .I Would Also Resign In hifivision If Any Admin Or Mods Have any Issue With This ,I Have a Granth Of Episodes I Have Gone with Members Of Erodov And Techenclave + People Like you Who Forum Opinions Without Facts And Spread The Rants ,I Am Pretty Fedup Myself And Hence I Will Retire From Hifivision Also .

When You Search Negative You Get negative When You Search Positive you Get Positive ,I Also Saw You Created Two Threads against Me On hifivision ,Can The Mods Delete One Please .

he has his own unique style of work ,
he will eventually ask u to come and register at his own website LYNX which he calls as india's best

diverting people from other forums to his own website and his own forum ,

he is not a cheat but he is a very arrogant dealer with loads of attitude

dealing with him is ur own choice

some have good experience dealing with him and many have burned their fingers dealing with him , never to deal with him

Well ,
Only Fools Take Orders And Tell Customers To Send Money to Thier Account And Send Them Stuff ,Have you Heard The Word Called Management .All OTher Dealers On TE Like Mediahome ,Raul Verma ,Buy gaming Stuff Do The Same Cos when The Order Passes Via a Website Its Processed Professionally .KMD The Great Dealers Gives No Bills Even Though He Imports From USA ,Why ? .so The Question Is Why I Am The Only Person Being Grilled For This Reason I Bounce Back And Question They Lie Down ,Its a Attitude Issue .Plus The Gang That Works For The Dealers Out there I Can Never Get It Cos People In Bombay Etc Meet Those People And Are friends Too ,Thats The Issue .Get It Straight ,What a Absurd Accusation Of a Dealer Here .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back