Reliance Digital - Reliance Time Out - Cunningham Road, Bangalore

unBound

I have used the Reliance Digital mart at Reliance Time Out store several times for different purchases (TV, home audio, fridge, microwave etc) and found this store to be reliable, the salespersons friendly and approachable and everyone willing to do a deal (tell them where and how much other stores are willing to offer to you, and they usually match the price, if not better it).

Most recently I was there to audition for a 42" TV and found the salespersons there knowledgeable and willing to spend the time answer your questions and give honest feedback, without pressuring you. The store is large, so you get ample time to audition. The TV line up is quite comprehensive; the audio setup's are basic and entry level home audio and home theater systems. Their listening rooms have entry level speaker combos (I remember Jamo 400 series), their best AV receiver on offer is the one paired to the Onkyo 5105 HTiB. Having said that, they are mainstream mass market sellers and not aiming at high end audio buyers.

They usually deliver from their store within 2 days, take prior appointments to do the delivery and send knowledgeable installation and commissioning people.

Two thumbs up to the friendly staff and the very positive buying experience at Reliance Digital @Reliance Time Out store, Cunningham Road corner.

Well i bought a Sanyo refrigerator for them as they quoted the best price in entire Bangalore and had stock of the same.

I found the customer service to be satisfactory and yes the store is huge with big line up of Av equipment.

On the pricing front i have seen many people negotiate and get a good price from them. As they match up the best price you are getting in the market.

Easily the best electronics mega-store i've seen in India. Very good staff, decent prices, good range of products on display. Their support-installation people are also very good. Overall a pleasure. I've been involved in the purhcase of a refrigerator, a microwave, a water purifier, and an optical cable from there. I myself have purchased a printer cartridge, and some small stuff, always found the staff to be well-informed and helpful.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back