Remote Control Repair

Soundstage

Two of my remotes have suddenly and mysteriously stopped working at the same time. Changed the batteries, pressed them firmly against the contacts and even tried the time honoured method of administering a smart tap or two, but to no avail. Checked the One for All Universal Remote website but my components are not listed with them.

Does anyone know of any good technician anywhere in India who can get them working?

Thanks in advance!

You can try contact cleaner for electronics. Try local TV repair shops. They repair remote s in 20/30rs by cleaning culprit contacts. At least worked for me few years ago and still working. Unfortunately that shop is no longer.

Hi

Lamington Road (Grant Road East) in Mumbai has a lot of Remote Shops incase you want to purchase a new one or second hand.....

Guys any help for a Chennaite ? My Denon RC1149 remote is gone as well. Only a few buttons work randomly once a while. I depend on luck mostly to watch my movies :(

Thank you Gentlemen, for your kind advice.

Greenhorn, the IR seems to be dead as a dodo.

Viper08, glad to learn that your problem was solved by a local tv repair shop, shall certainly try them, keeping my fingers crossed.

Efernand1, if repairs fail, then I shall head to Lamington Road for replacements.

Thanks again!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back