Remote For Marantz PM 6004

Hello All

I have a marant pm6004 amp.

Unfortunately, the battery of the remote leaked and spoiled the volume and channel functions. :sad::sad:

A new remote from the company is costing my upwards of INR 6k.

Can some one suggest a universal remote or some cheaper alternative which can control the channels and volume.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thank you very much

Hi

I believe the universal remotes you get over Amazon etc costs close to 10k or so....Logitech Harmony is considered the best...

A simple google search will yield some answers...before purchase...make sure you check if that brand etc works for Marantz....

Hello All

I have a marant pm6004 amp.

Unfortunately, the battery of the remote leaked and spoiled the volume and channel functions. :sad::sad:

A new remote from the company is costing my upwards of INR 6k.

Can some one suggest a universal remote or some cheaper alternative which can control the channels and volume.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thank you very much

If all efforts fail to revive your dead remote and if you fail to get a decent, suitable, economically viable alternative; buy a pre-owned Marantz CD 5004/6004 with remote. With this remote you can operate your PM 6004. IMO, 6K for a remote is too much. You better spend some more and buy a pre-owned Marantz CD player.

Harmony 200 is for Rs 2700 on ebay.in [emoji33] . I bought one for 699 couple of years back. URC remotes are cheaper. URC was praised by someone here very recently. Look around. Maybe you can find something cheaper.
6k for a remote? I guess I treat my remote with little more respect now on. That's too much for a remote.

MaSh
[emoji2] [emoji2]

You can buy a universal remote from one for all. It is a vfm remote. Iam using it for more than 3 years without any issues.

Harmony 200 is for Rs 2700 on ebay.in [emoji33] . I bought one for 699 couple of years back. URC remotes are cheaper. URC was praised by someone here very recently. Look around. Maybe you can find something cheaper.

[emoji2] [emoji2]
Did you try it with a marantz...if it works ill ask someone to get it from US. Its cheaper there

Did you try it with a marantz...if it works ill ask someone to get it from US. Its cheaper there
No I didn't. I was in exactly the same situation as you. My Quad Lite sub remote died due to leaked batteries. I was all over the net trying to figure out if a universal remote would work.
It does. No reason why it wouldn't work with a Marantz. You need to feed in the brand and, I think, the type of equipment.
There is also a compatibility check page on the website

Sometimes opening up the original remote and cleaning all the contact points (hoping no corrosion has set in) might do the trick.

Most remotes will start working again. I hope yours does too. Wishes.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back