Remote for sony HT

koolguy366

Hi friends,where can a get a replacement remote control for my sony dav tz210 home theater? the remote model is RM ADU079
i live in bangalore/

Hi

The only option is online or contact SONY India......technically you are using the Home Theatre in a Box (Compact system) ....these models keep changing and hence it may be a challenge to get the remote......check the prices online and see if it makes sense....

First of all try to get the remote fixed. Remotes are usually easily serviced. Take it to a near by electronics shop who will be able to fix it for you.

A good clean of the internals with alcohol usually does the trick. If not then resolder some of the contacts etc are the next steps.

If it still does not work, then of course go to SP Road (Since you are in Bangalore) where you will easily get the relevant remote. Take the original remote with you when you go to SP Road. There are shops inside the gullies who specialize in remotes and can get you the same remote. But remember you will have to go around quite a bit to get the correct remote.

Best of luck.

hi, thanks for the replies.i fixed the remote myself by cleaning the internals and replaced the conductive rubber of the buttons which doesn't work.
And ordered conductive stickers from ebay which costs rs.120 just in case.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back