• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Remote Lighting System for Home Theater

vij

Has anyone setup a remote lighting system for their home theater.

This one looks neat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUpAjjOE0TI

How does one set it up. What products should I be looking at?

I basically want the dimmers via remote - don't really need it all tied to AV equipment or anything.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

I basically want the dimmers via remote - don't really need it all tied to AV equipment or anything.
Well the video you have posted is more kind of a home automation and it will cost you a lot. But if your requirement is only for dimmer, you should be looking like this one.
Wireless Remote Control Switching System for Lights & Fan with Speed Regulation: Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen

In my home I have bought similar kind of thing, but with IR remote controller, with 2 light and 2 dimmer from local market. It is near about 1000-1500INR.

Naturelover

Depending on your budget, there will be several options available from small local electronics guys to hi end branded ones. Many switch makers have remote options these days. Look at Schneider Ulti and Havells for two examples.

All kinds of remote options for lights, fans, air con, curtains, AV gear are also offered by home theatre stores.

SPONSORED ADS