Remote Lighting System for Home Theater

I basically want the dimmers via remote - don't really need it all tied to AV equipment or anything.

Well the video you have posted is more kind of a home automation and it will cost you a lot. But if your requirement is only for dimmer, you should be looking like this one.
Wireless Remote Control Switching System for Lights & Fan with Speed Regulation: Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen

In my home I have bought similar kind of thing, but with IR remote controller, with 2 light and 2 dimmer from local market. It is near about 1000-1500INR.

Depending on your budget, there will be several options available from small local electronics guys to hi end branded ones. Many switch makers have remote options these days. Look at Schneider Ulti and Havells for two examples.

All kinds of remote options for lights, fans, air con, curtains, AV gear are also offered by home theatre stores.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back