Remote Preset Codes for Airtel DTH STB

avishivani

Hi,

I just got my new Denon 1611. I could program it's remote to control my LG DVD player. I am now trying to program my Airtel DTH STB but I can't find Airtel in the list of SAT entries.

Has anyone programmed Denon 1611 remote to control Airtel DTH STB?

Thanks in advance...
Avinash

Any Update, i am also looking for the same to pair with my Onkyo 609, even i tried the set top box manufacturing & Distribution company.

hi, u will never get it. I had dug the issue till root n many persons visited my home n they never had any info. Finally had got a call frm nodal n 4-5 ppl were added and the technical engineer said tat they cannot provide us due to some 'egal issues n also due to certain technical aspects. He had explained in v detail but i don't remember nw

There is no code. You need to teach the remote.
Take the manual which came with the STB and follow the steps.

Or do the below.
Universal Remote Setup - airtel digital TV

I think they are talking about the other way round. I have tried making my universal remote learn Airtel codes, however despite completing the learning, STB never recognizes the signals. Tried multiple times but am surprised that while other remote codes work fine after learning, Airtel's seems to have some issue.

The best for all these devices is using Logitech's harmony... I am using Harmony 700. Guess what my HATHWAY HD SETOP Box is new and logitech didn't have details on this model but guess what I could teach it just by three clicks.. seriously three clicks. done online!!

And it has one click button option where it switches on tv, the STB and the AMP same time.

The best.

I think they are talking about the other way round. I have tried making my universal remote learn Airtel codes, however despite completing the learning, STB never recognizes the signals. Tried multiple times but am surprised that while other remote codes work fine after learning, Airtel's seems to have some issue.

Oh I get it.. :D

You need a learning remote to program the Airtel STB remote.

The reason no vendor lists code for Airtel STB is because the Airtel guys registered the remote as universal remote and it won't show up in the remote lists of other manufacturers. I hope you get the point.

The best for all these devices is using Logitech's harmony... I am using Harmony 700. Guess what my HATHWAY HD SETOP Box is new and logitech didn't have details on this model but guess what I could teach it just by three clicks.. seriously three clicks. done online!!

And it has one click button option where it switches on tv, the STB and the AMP same time.

The best.

@Raamkum,
This way, the colour coded buttons and few other buttons won't work?
Is it fixed in recent logitech software?

If not, Follow the procedure I posted long ago..

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back