Request to Chennai Guys about Jungson JA 88E ??

cha_indian

apparently abiaudio.com is selling Jungson products...Can someone from chennai visit the shop and review the products?? Jungson is supposed to be Krell of China!! and also very cheap

if someone does go pl also find out what ideal temperature conditions are while playing them in india for their class a amplifiers. reviews on the ja 88e and the ja 99c would be great.

if someone does go pl also find out what ideal temperature conditions are while playing them in india for their class a amplifiers. reviews on the ja 88e and the ja 99c would be much appreciated.

Did anyone actually hear any of these? Impressions of the product and the dealer would be much appreciated.

I did a lot of research on this amp, but the chennai seller is overpricing the product. I think it would be better if you direclty import from china... that is if you want a Class A amp only , otherwise there are whole lot of other equally good amps to choose from.

Folks:

I did manage to visit the dealer. He is a gentleman by the name of Mr. Srinivasan. He runs a small company called Promed. He actually picked by a few pieces of Jungson during a trip to HK, and that is how he has taken dealership for the complete product range. He also deals with Swan speakers as well as some products from Luxman. This is not his main business.

I have yet the hear the Jungson seriously as I was not happy with what I heard the first time. The demo person there was playing too loud and was playing some stupid film songs. I will be visiting him sometime this week and I shall revert back here then.

Cheers

The price quote I got was:

JA 99C Power Amplifier: Rs. 44,500/-
JA 88E Integrated Amplifier: Rs. 31500/-
JA 66C Integrated Amplfier: Rs. 19900/-.

Prices incl VAT but excl shipping, octroi etc for other cities

As Cha_Indian mentioned, these are well above the international prices. However, depending on the quality of after sales service and support, may still be worthwhile. Its fairly big headache to import a 30 kilo power amp - risk of damage, customs hassles etc, .

I was thinking of adding a power amp to drive my Dynaudio Audience 52's and will be deciding between the 99c and the Advance Acoustic 405.

Deal on a Jungson JA-99C

I have negotiated a price of Rs.34,700/- for a Jungson JA-99C including insured shipping to Mumbai with the dealer. I'm still in two minds about picking it up as I've already bought another amp for the use for which I was considering this. In case anyone else is interested, I can pass on the deal to them. Pls PM me. They have already sent a proforma invoice last week so I will have to reply to them pretty quickly.

The amp had been sent around to a magazine for review so should be considered a demo piece. This is the only piece available. The price for the amp + the matching preamp should be around Rs.60k.

Deal on a Jungson JA-99C

I have negotiated a price of Rs.34,700/- for a Jungson JA-99C including insured shipping to Mumbai with the dealer. I'm still in two minds about picking it up as I've already bought another amp for the use for which I was considering this. In case anyone else is interested, I can pass on the deal to them. Pls PM me. They have already sent a proforma invoice last week so I will have to reply to them pretty quickly.

The amp had been sent around to a magazine for review so should be considered a demo piece. This is the only piece available. The price for the amp + the matching preamp should be around Rs.60k.

Hi Jai,
Happen to come across thsi old post on the jungson. Was wondering big you are still using the amplifier or have anything similar in your setup and if it's possible for me to swing by and give it a listen.
Beers will be on me

Regards
AG

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back