Request your help/opinion to choose between Faber and Seimens Hood.

VamseeK

Hello All,

I'm having a hard time choosing between these two kitchen hoods. Appreciate your expertise/opinion on this.

Faber STILO 90 LTW SUNZI
STILO 90 LTW SUNZI

Seimens LC98BA521I
Products - Cooking Appliances - Hoods - LC98BA521I

Both are in the near price range. Siemens is 24K INR and Faber is 21K INR.
I have heard very good things about Faber Kitchen Chimney Hood products , especially that it is great for Indian kitchens. Also want to give it weight because it is a Kitchen Hood Chimney speciality shop from 1955. But unfortunately in India, when I checked online, Faber hoods are being blasted for their very poor after sales service. The Sales person insists that it is a matter of the past and that now the Service is being handled by a new company and that the service is now very good. I'm in Hyderabad,India.

I have no idea regarding the Siemens Hood after sales service. I suppose the product will be of good quality because it is Siemens, I do have a little concern because the price is low and because it is supposed to be of a special Siemens budget range, even then I have belief that Siemens will give a quality product. Usually the Siemens hoods are in a much more expensive price range but this one is part of a budget series that is being targetted for the India market. If you go to the Siemens showroom, they will give you a small cardboard leaflet with the budget models.

Considering the factors of Quality of Product and After Sales Service, which do you think is a better buy?

Appreciate your responses.

Hi Vamsee,
have you purchased the chimney ?
I am also in a confused state,as there is no clarity on which brand is the best..

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back