Resale value of Blu ray players and blu ray discs

sukhas19

Hey guys,

It is been long time I have come here...I am having two blu ray players, one is Sony(bought in india- 5 years back i guess) and a region free Sherwood...even that is 5 years old. I dont remember the model need to check them at home. Since nowadays I hardly use them, i got the thought of selling them to some one who appreciates a blu ray player. Especially the Sony player. I am still 50-50 on the sherwood as it is a region free. Also i have some blu ray movies i collected over the years. If i sell the player, there is no point of keep the discs with me right? What would be the resale value of the players and the discs? Any idea?

regards,
Sukhas

Hi,

Players have upgraded over the years and have more features..still you can sell them at a reasonable price after checking the prices of similar players being sold on ebay or olx or quikr..

Movies are freely available over the net and can be burned to a disc to enjoy playback...

All depends on how much you want to sell them for...suggest you review, check prices and put an ad...those who never owned a player may jst venture and buy a pre owned one for a reasonable price!

You can easily sell BR movies (scratch free). Depending on the rarity as well as the movie popularity, you can get anywhere from 100 rupees to 500 rupees.

I might be interested in region free BR player.

Back