Restored: vintage technics SB-F3 bookshelf speakers

Great effort that. Lovely too see these beauties brought back to life and they sound great as well :).

I'm sure this was really time consuming but the efforts are surely worth every penny!

Great effort that. Lovely too see these beauties brought back to life and they sound great as well :).

I'm sure this was really time consuming but the efforts are surely worth every penny!

Thanks Record Player.
It is very satisfying the way these look and sound now :)

Hi pathakji, i still have the matching pre, power & tuner in immaculate condition, but unfortunately i did not come with speakers. I was always wondering how it would have sounded with the original pair of speakers. You are lucky to have those :)

Technics_01.jpg

GuitaranimampsigforHFV7Aug2014_zpsc890ea2b.gif

Really love the look of that technics gear. Very sleek.

Cheers,
Sid

That's a great restoration job & well done. Looks like a lot of Elbow grease has gone into it.

Heartening to see Vintage beauties being restored & recovered from jaws of death..!!:clapping:

These things cant be done unless the passion comes from bottom of the Heart.

That's a great restoration job & well done. Looks like a lot of Elbow grease has gone into it.

Heartening to see Vintage beauties being restored & recovered from jaws of death..!!:clapping:

These things cant be done unless the passion comes from bottom of the Heart.

Thanks Prakash.
Lot of hours and elbow grease went into the job. Results are worth it!

Wonderful restoration Mr Pathak. It is now a I believe even more beautiful than what it was originally.
Salute to your love for music and its tools and passion for perfection.

.... It is now a I believe even more beautiful than what it was originally.

Thank you Sumanta.

I value originality and the decision to do these different was a tough one to make.

They turned out better than original finish in my opinion as well :)

Back