Review of Nuprime Omnia streamer & Manav

heliumflight

Sunday Mr. Manav Malvai for generous to not invite me to his vivid audio studio but come over to my home. I ended up making good friends. He is a thorough professional and sells as per your budget. Manav patiently answered all my budding audiophile questions and ended up buying Nuprime Omnia streamer cum dac. A big thumbs up for Team Vivid audio.

A wonderful product and value for money which I highly recommend. Omnia is so small so don't mistake this to be a makeshift streamer. It is full-fledged app streamer with flawless integration with my other equipment in a jiffy. Apart from that Manav threw is a coaxial cable, now we are friends for life.

Omnia Stream Mini DAC | NuPrime Audio

Best!

helium

Sunday Mr. Manav Malvai for generous to not invite me to his vivid audio studio but come over to my home. I ended up making good friends. He is a thorough professional and sells as per your budget. Manav patiently answered all my budding audiophile questions and ended up buying Nuprime Omnia streamer cum dac. A big thumbs up for Team Vivid audio.

A wonderful product and value for money which I highly recommend. Omnia is so small so don't mistake this to be a makeshift streamer. It is full-fledged app streamer with flawless integration with my other equipment in a jiffy. Apart from that Manav threw is a coaxial cable, now we are friends for life.

Omnia Stream Mini DAC | NuPrime Audio

Best!

helium
how much does it cost and how is it compared to boss 2 and similar streamer-dac combo

The cost of the Omnia is Rs37,000. I tried the Cxn before and Omnia blows it in comparison with sound quality, user interface, and simplicity.

Attachments

• IMG_20220602_083641.jpg
    IMG_20220602_083641.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 52
how much does it cost and how is it compared to boss 2 and similar streamer-dac combo
I have actually compared Boss2 player and the stream mini dac in my own system side by side. The stream mini dac has a lot more bass and oomph in the sound while Boss2 is significantly softer sounding and brings out smaller details better. But the biggest reason one should consider stream mini dac is due to its incredibly well polished and fast app which presents every streaming service in 1 click away. Having used multiple RPI dac streamers, they are really glitchy, fiddly and un-elegant to use and interact with in the long run, although providing great sound at a less price.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back