Review of O& B power amplifier - Aniket

viveknath

I have been building my HT system over the last 5 months and well research for power amplifiers lead me to O&B and Aniket.

Aniket was very patient in replying to all my queries, questions and comments. He definitely goes out of his way to engage and share his knowledge and experience. Plus received positive feedback from some who had previously bought and were using his amps. Overall a very easy chap to engage.

Finally I did order a tad custom built amplifier and two channels only. And the first thing that strikes you about the amp is its sheer size and weight. All components are great quality and can be upgraded as per one's choice and budget. The amp is well built and there’s loads of power on tap. They drive my powe hungry polk legend 600 floor standing speakers with extreme ease.

The components are well laid out and the amp barely heats up. They definitely make my music listening sublime and I can hear the difference and differentiation in instruments, tonality and vocals.

I’ve been using the amp for 4 months now and am extremely happy with it. And even after the sale, Aniket is always a WhatsApp message away for any questions or suggestions for other audio stuff.

Absolutely superb amps. The review from my end is long due. Plan to finish it and publish before the new year. It is hard - very hard to review a power amplifier in a just manner.

Back