Review for an O&B 8ch power amp.

mosesarm

While selecting and acquiring components for my HT system, research lead me to O&B, then based out of Pune.

Aniket very patiently replied to all my queries. I also received positive feedback from some who had previously bought and were using his amps.

The first thing that strikes you about the amp is its sheer size and weight. All components are good quality. He can build the amp to one’s requirements. The amp is well built and there’s loads of power on tap. With all channels firing, the amp easily handles the demand.

The components are well laid out and the amp barely heats up.

Amps from established companies using similar components and putting out the same amount of power would probably cost 3-4 times what I paid.

I’ve been using the amp for a year now and extremely happy with it.

While selecting and acquiring components for my HT system, research lead me to O&B, then based out of Pune.

Aniket very patiently replied to all my queries. I also received positive feedback from some who had previously bought and were using his amps.

The first thing that strikes you about the amp is its sheer size and weight. All components are good quality. He can build the amp to one’s requirements. The amp is well built and there’s loads of power on tap. With all channels firing, the amp easily handles the demand.

Amps from established companies using similar components and putting out the same amount of power would probably cost 3-4 times what I paid.

Thanks a lot for the detailed review , much appreciated.

Regards

Aniket Das

Can you please share few pictures and specifications of the subject amp...

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back