Rhythm House Downing Shutter?

now either this is unfortunate or some smart hindi film thinking

there was a fire in rythum house on the 5th
was supposedly not small

guess who claimed insurance
I know what you guys are thinking, but, I have an alibi for the 5th. It wasn't me!!!

Bought a few cds from them online a week back. Was my only source for cds till date. Hope they keep the online shop open.

Seems to be official now. Its in the papers today. It's closing probably by Feb next year.:sad:
But there is hope for the online shop.

Sad indeed ,
Over the last many decades ,quite a few times, browsing and getting vinyls and CDs from RH was one of the main attractions from people in smaller towns like me,to visit Mumbai , considering the lack of availability of good music anywhere locally.

Got a mail from this site: houseofrythm
Claim to be set up by ex Rhythm House staff. Anyone have any experience with them? Seem to have an interesting collection

Ive known Faiz Baghdadi since Rhythm House. He is a great person. Im sure his new venture will see success.

Documentary made on Rhythm House to be screened today at Bandra. Refer today's Mumbai Mirror.

Last edited:
Just read in today's paper that Nirav Modi, the man behind the PNB cheating case was the guy who bought Rhythm House to convert it into his flagship store in South Mumbai... Can someone please find the owners and tell them to take it back from Nirav Modi?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back