Right now I am listening to ...

220148852.jpg

Noro Ranora Cat by Nozomi Fukuhara

Freddy was only one of a kind. A gifted singer, musician, artist and performer. The first Indian Rockstar. We might never see again someone cheeky enough to get way with a song like Fat bottom Girls and an anthem of a song like Don't stop me now in the same album.

Queen - Jazz

R-7521061-1454282402-2737.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
I listen to Tamil, Hindi and a very few English songs. And the English songs that I have listened to, were usually well-known popular songs. Once in a while, i explore into English with high expectations but find only a few numbers that suit my taste. To say a few, I have always liked Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath and their classic 70s rock.
I have recently happened to listen to an Album Longing to be the Mountain by the band King Buffalo and I very much liked it.This album is just a random find and to my ears this tend to have some similarities with those from the past.
Now I would like to find songs in the same genre. In my understanding, these fall under Blues rock/Psychedelic rock. But I've had failures in all my attempts finding similar songs. It would be of great help, if someone could provide more info/assistance understanding the genre terms to better perform the hunt.

Gregory Alan Isakov - This Empty Northern Hemisphere

Trivia: This song featured in the final episode of the Netflix series “The Haunting of Hill House”

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back