Right now I am listening to ...

500x500.jpg

Road Back Home by Jeong Mijo

I have been listening to a lot of Jazz recently and along the way I stumbled into Mahavishnu and Shakti and then onto Zakir Hussain and Ravi Shankar and his daughter and into Carnatic and indian Jazz fusion. Wonderful I tell you.

Although the above musicians are not new to me, I had not listened to them for a while. Rediscovering my love for some great indian musicians and their collaborations.

I have been listening to a lot of Jazz recently and along the way I stumbled into Mahavishnu and Shakti and then onto Zakir Hussain and Ravi Shankar and his daughter and into Carnatic and indian Jazz fusion. Wonderful I tell you.

Although the above musicians are not new to me, I had not listened to them for a while. Rediscovering my love for some great indian musicians and their collaborations.
Please continue digging and every time you will find gold and diamond for sure. Though that search will be never ending and ever widening ( your knowledge of classical music and joy listening to those priceless treasure).
Regards

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back