Right now I am listening to ...

1sfcd6028-large__14154.1544636147.500.750.jpg

Beat Hotel by Allan Taylor

Beautiful rendition by the Sean roldan...The western touches(bit of blues,jazz) with tamil lyrics..Right kind of fusion. Got a chance to listen to it after a long time.

05115B6A-9A99-4421-AEB8-2657219C5B80.jpeg
Instrumental duet from 1972 between two less popular, but highly competent exponents of the respective instruments. Also an excellent (clear and resonant) recording.

8F6FF197-B8D2-496A-9B2E-FC989B2A75BF.jpeg

Mahesh Bhatt’s films always have had good soundtracks. And usually its Mukesh Bhatt giving music. But this film’s music by MM Kreem (one of my favourite contemporary film music composers) is special. Full of emotions like Bhatt’s film tracks, the orchestration (Kreem’s USP) adds ‘char chand’ to the songs. The entire album is highly listenable with hardly any dud song. A galaxy of singers are employed and each does justice to their part. I loved the soundtrack when the film arrived 22 years ago. And I as much loved listening to it end to end now again after all these years!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back