Right now I am listening to ...

Bruce Springsteen - Letter To You

OTMtNTkyMC5qcGVn.jpeg

Bengali peoples contribution to bollywood is immense. Following is original Bengali song which was copied in Hindi Movie 'Usne kaha tha' (Good movie) Singer was Talat saab and Latadidi. Which I liked very much. Original is beautiful too by Shyamal Mitraji.
Can any bengali friend translate few beginning line (6~7) for me. Just curious. :)

Bengali peoples contribution to bollywood is immense.
True that. It makes me wonder what makes a Bengali a Bengali. Be it literature, their sweets, the language, talkativeness, argumentativeness, craze for football just to name a few.

Listen to this "I'm a Taxi Driver in Calcutta"

1st edition CD superb quality pressing Superb music by K,v, mahadevan & chakravarti , very nice combination

Attachments

• 20220430_223815.jpg
    20220430_223815.jpg
    638.3 KB · Views: 13
Master piece # music by nadhabrhmha hamsalekha # original 1st edition pressed CD # very nice sounding CD

Attachments

• 20220501_152823.jpg
    20220501_152823.jpg
    719.8 KB · Views: 11
I can undoubtedly say this song will bring back a lot of nostalgic memories to most of the Keralites. Such a wonderful composition by music director Mr. Jerry Amaldev which is restored back to stereo (life?) by Mr. Sreejesh Nair (A national award-winning sound engineer).
Quoting him about the song.
"The original song had the bass guitar to the right and the whole percussion to the left side. The Bass parts in this are as beautiful as the melody, but since it was skewed, it would sometimes throw you off. Most of the uploaded versions on YT don't have that because they are mono. I didnt want to make this mono as that would be a complete compromise. I waited nearly 2 years before I was able to find the method to bring the bass guitar to the center without affecting the other instruments. Just so that we have one of the most beautiful songs in a balanced way. This is the only song where I have changed a position, but I personally felt that it was needed. And my wait was worth it personally."

I can undoubtedly say this song will bring back a lot of nostalgic memories to most of the Keralites. Such a wonderful composition by music director Mr. Jerry Amaldev which is restored back to stereo (life?) by Mr. Sreejesh Nair (A national award-winning sound engineer).
"The original song had the bass guitar to the right and the whole percussion to the left side. The Bass parts in this are as beautiful as the melody, but since it was skewed, it would sometimes throw you off. Most of the uploaded versions on YT don't have that because they are mono. I didnt want to make this mono as that would be a complete compromise. I waited nearly 2 years before I was able to find the method to bring the bass guitar to the center without affecting the other instruments. Just so that we have one of the most beautiful songs in a balanced way. This is the only song where I have changed a position, but I personally felt that it was needed. And my wait was worth it personally."

This guys has done a very remarkable remastered restoration of audio on YouTube must say.

Such a wonderful composition by music director Mr. Jerry Amaldev which is restored back to stereo (life?) by Mr. Sreejesh Nair (A national award-winning sound engineer).
remastering is always interesting. Though I dont understand I checked with original movie song on youtube with this it is very well remastered. Instruments are clear. Very good SQ.
regards

A good remaster. One of my fav songs

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back