rythmik audio subs?

Why don't you just get the SVS PB13 Ultra?!

It's a reputed company renowned for their excellent customer service. May be its not as glamorous like the RELs and Velodynes. But then again, nor are they as expensive as them. From what I have heard, you will not be disappointed. It will be an onetime investment - once and for all!

You might want to check with Square_wave on the availability of Rythmik. I remember him mentioning it somewhere.

Last edited:
Why don't you just get the SVS PB13 Ultra?!

It's a reputed company renowned for their excellent customer service. May be its not as glamorous like the RELs and Velodynes. But then again, nor are they as expensive as them. From what I have heard, you will not be disappointed. It will be an onetime investment - once and for all!

You might want to check with Square_wave on the availability of Rythmik. I remember him mentioning it somewhere.
thank man

i'll check him out

is rythmik available in india and whatsits starting price

Last edited:
manu, rythmik makes extremely musical subs and that is not something you want I think. Same case with REL. You need to go auditioning.. Go to delhi, check out a few subs and decide atleast what is it that you are looking for. You wont know that till you check out a few subs. Neither did I till I went looking. Then I saw the differences between a klipsch, a velodyne, a polk, B&W and epos etc. e.g. You go and try the klipsch/polk600 and B&W/epos. You definitely are going to hate one set of them and like the other. That will tell you what is it that you want.

manu, rythmik makes extremely musical subs and that is not something you want I think. Same case with REL. You need to go auditioning.. Go to delhi, check out a few subs and decide atleast what is it that you are looking for. You wont know that till you check out a few subs. Neither did I till I went looking. Then I saw the differences between a klipsch, a velodyne, a polk, B&W and epos etc. e.g. You go and try the klipsch/polk600 and B&W/epos. You definitely are going to hate one set of them and like the other. That will tell you what is it that you want.

thanks brother

one day i take some time to go to delhi

Manu, another piece of advise. You have opened too many threads on the same topic. If you keep all discussions to a single thread it will good for all of us and for you also.

Cheers

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back