Rythmik Subwoofer Group Buy

Friends, I was looking for a 8 or 10 inch sub for my 10 x 10 room. In Rythimk site, it shows only starting from 12-inch Sub. I am not sure if its too much for my room size. On few online portals 82K is the selling price. Through group purchase, whats the best price we can get? If I can manage to fit this sub to my room and if cost wise competitive, I would like to join here.

Friends, I was looking for a 8 or 10 inch sub for my 10 x 10 room. In Rythimk site, it shows only starting from 12-inch Sub. I am not sure if its too much for my room size. On few online portals 82K is the selling price. Through group purchase, whats the best price we can get? If I can manage to fit this sub to my room and if cost wise competitive, I would like to join here.
REL T7i is perfect choice for your requirement.

UPDATE :
Sad News. They are no longer accepting Group buys with some additional discounts for Rythmik subs,
so effective price is 8% more than December price...

UPDATE :
Sad News. They are no longer accepting Group buys with some additional discounts for Rythmik subs,
so effective price is 8% more than December price...

Whom did you contact PhiLee98? Earlier two times Group buy was from Prosonics. Check with Santosh 9900068654 once.

No sir, Rythmik L12 costs around 78-80K these days and that too if you get a good deal
True. The pricing has gone bonkers due to cost of shipping these days, in effect, necessitated by shortage of shipping containers.

True. The pricing has gone bonkers due to cost of shipping these days, in effect, necessitated by shortage of shipping containers.
Any idea how this shipping container shortage came to be? Seems this phenomenon started when Covid lockdowns started.

Since these boxes are costing more and more, I went ahead with ELAC SUB3010, which I feel adequate for my room size. For around 50K, except few minor limitations, Sub performance is pretty OK. Yet to fine tune the same. But, due to time constrains, I couldn't do it yet.

Since these boxes are costing more and more, I went ahead with ELAC SUB3010, which I feel adequate for my room size. For around 50K, except few minor limitations, Sub performance is pretty OK. Yet to fine tune the same. But, due to time constrains, I couldn't do it yet.
Post pics or that didn't happen :p

Hi All.. though the Ruthmik group buy is officially not supported by avenue sound.. we are closing a deal for group but with another vendor… pls ping DM me if anyone is interested

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back