Samsung 40" or 46" B650 is the question

Imrahn

I am sure "bigger the better" is what most would say , but with new C series coming out, is it justified buying a 46" B650 at this time? Is it better to get a 40" now and wait for the newer models to launch?

The counter to this is that most probably, the new models will be very highly priced(esp the 46" ones) since most are based on the LED backlighting. So, even if newer models come out, i might not be able to afford them.

Plz lemme know what u guys think of this...

Regards

I am sure "bigger the better" is what most would say , but with new C series coming out, is it justified buying a 46" B650 at this time? Is it better to get a 40" now and wait for the newer models to launch?

The counter to this is that most probably, the new models will be very highly priced(esp the 46" ones) since most are based on the LED backlighting. So, even if newer models come out, i might not be able to afford them.

Plz lemme know what u guys think of this...

Regards

Iam sure before you finish deciding, the 'z' series would come out.. :D

B series is excellent and you cannot go wrong. grab the TV when you can lay hands on one. Further 'C' series will not be prices anything close to 'B'.

P.S: My friend was looking for a replacement in the US directly for the B650 he got during thanks giving and he was told that it is out of stock. So only the very last batch is doing rounds here and none is available in US also looks like!

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back