• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Samsung 50B450 In Chennai

Wharfedale Diamond 11.1 & 11.2 Speakers

navino87

I am up to buy 2 nos of 50" samsung b450... Where can i find best price for it in chennai??? I already came across people posting 55k for the same in the price thread...

Vasanth and co quotes Rs.61200 + samsung es-60 camera for the TV.. But they dont have it on stock... In samsung plaza they quote 60k for the same and even they dont stock it...

Where in chennai can i find it for <55k with ready availability of stock??? It would be great if you give me the contact no. of person who can offer me at this price...

Plz help me out..

BLASTO

Re: Samsung 50B450 In Hyderabad

I need the same info in Hyderabad.
Bajaj Electronics does not stock it either.

Looks like samsung has started its dirty game again.

madbullram

Try Chandra traders, have posted their contact in Price Thread first message. I can refer my name Ram

navino87

Thx bro... I tried calling him but i couldn't reach him... Ram, can you plz get me a best possible price for 50b450??? I vil be buying two TVs...

Thx bro..

floyd4ever

hey bro.. call me i will let u kno.. but the price will be less than 58k.. it keep fluctuating.. but defntly less than what u are gettin.. email me.. i ll send my number floyd4ever@gmail.com

cheers

floyd4ever

i did not receive any mail ... ? call me 9884003825

i can get panasonics also for a cheap price...