Samsung 50C550 or Sony 46EX400

Thanks for your inputs..I think i ll stick to plasma..in this case Samsung ..I am getting an offer for around 70k,,,Think this is the best I can squeeze of the shops in chennai...
Will let you know once everything is done...:)

Thanks for your inputs..I think i ll stick to plasma..in this case Samsung ..I am getting an offer for around 70k,,,Think this is the best I can squeeze of the shops in chennai...
Will let you know once everything is done...:)

I am in the same boat ... trying to sqzzzzz down to 69 k ;) ..

Not to discourage you guys, LCD is the best choice for everyday usage, unless you are going to set up a separate theater room for watching movies occasionally.

In my views plasma's better blacks is not worth considering its poor viewing experience in day time. I do not expect one would be interested in living dark during the day time.

The operation of plasmas is more complex than LCDs, you must be gadget geek to enjoy the settings and flexibility that the plasmas provide you. On the other hand LCDs seem to be more plug & play.

One may think that the shopkeeper is a bad guy who is trying to sell you LCD instead of plasma; But the LCD TVs are over 70% in worldwide TV sales while plasmas are lessthan 10%.

Finally, as usual, one should do things with knowledge, hence as long as you know what you are getting for what purpose/reason, it is fine.

I have both LCD (Sharp Aquos) and Plasma (Panasonic) TVs.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back