Samsung and LG will co-develop OELD TV.

madhur45

While searching something on the web I got this link Korean Government Forcing Samsung & LG To Co-Develop OLED TV? which states that Korean government is demanding Samsung and LG to work together in making oled TV in the future. Is it true guys?

Or if you have something extra to share about the same thing I would love to hear. But to be honest if it comes true then it will become a historical news in the years to come.

Hi madhur45, at the moment, any development is confidential so I am not at liberty to discuss it. At the moment, LG is still firm in its schedule to release the OLED TV this month in Korea. Afterwards comes the US and global release. If there's anything that I can officially inform you guys, I will surely update it here.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hi madhur45, at the moment, any development is confidential so I am not at liberty to discuss it. At the moment, LG is still firm in its schedule to release the OLED TV this month in Korea. Afterwards comes the US and global release. If there's anything that I can officially inform you guys, I will surely update it here.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Thanks for the information and yeah as soon as youll receive some confirmation about this LG and Samsung collaboration news then let us know here, as Im quite curious to know about this.

Yes, definitely madhur45. We will most likely have a clearer picture of where this boat will go once the LG OLED TV is released officially in Korea. At this stage, both sides probably are still watching closely on how it will perform in this market before making any final decision.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hey! Hey! What sort of news is this?? Will Sammy work with LG to develop OLED TVbut why? I mean who is being forced to get connected with the other brand? Is it Samsung or LG?

But why the Korean government wants them to work together for making OLED TV screens? And maybe next time in the future theyll ask them to manufacture smart phones and even other electronic devices together, isn't it?

oh my god..is it true? as far as i know lg and samsung are the biggest rivals of each other. How they can because both brands have their own market strategies?

This is the right decision taken by the korean governement because i think their cooperation may help both companies to solve the production issues of oled tv sets. This will definitely encourage korean government to stick with the persuasion.

this can happen and i think it is a good decision too because both samsung and lg electronics are top leaders in oled technology and they know that the competition is changing the market dominance as well.

It seems like a rumor because both the companies have best tech in OLED. However; LG is market leader by launching its OLED TV sets first. I believe Korean government is seeking some business benefits.

Hey guys, to recap what has happened so far for those who are not familiar with this news, there have been some frictions between the two brands regarding the OLED TV technology so the Korean government has been trying to get the two together to settle this in a peaceful manner. Nothing has been officially decided yet so there's no need to worry about anything. If there's any new information on this, I will let you guys know immediately. For the moment, LG has just begun to roll out its first orders of the OLED TV for Korea so all is good!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back