samsung disaster

anirudh panwar

my samsung UA 32F 510 full hd has lost video -the samsung mechanic told me i have to replace the lcd panel as also a smwp switch total cost Rs 18 k approx with a warantee of only abt 3 months on both the parts- i forgot to renew the warantee hence this bill.the tv cost me 36 k abt a year back.the expenditure is beyond me -can anyone suggest if there are duplicate lcd panels etc which can be put in this dam tv.ironically this tv was used with a sollatron stabn throughout.really feel let down by samsung.can this dam tv be sold for spare parts and if where

Good to know you got your issue resolved free of cost. As there is no extended warranty, you can exchange/sell it. Now-a-days all electronics (mostly TV's) life is very very less. Some conks off immediately after expiry date gets over, other's a little longer - but still not long enough (Any brand - including SONY). Say a period of 3yrs. Its better to get one with extended warranty. Also if you have the dough, you can keep replacing for a new one within the extended warranty period to get a higher value for your old flat TV's.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back