samsung hdmi cable

Chacko Koshy

I recently bought a samsung hd 870 dvd player which comes with a free hdmi cable

After having connected hdmi to my lcd i found there was no real visible difference in picture quality when i switched to coaxial.

Any suggestions ?

Regards
Chacko

Your question reads like a banner.

HDMI cannot enhance the output. It will carry whatever signal is being sent. May be the DVD player's output doesn't warrant more than a coax.

It may also have something to do with the quality of cables. May be your coax is of far better quality than the HDMI.

thanks for your comment unfortunately sometimes it takes a banner to get a reply.

With all due respect ,i was hoping to get a solution.

can anyone suggest a hdmi cable brand which could make a difference?

Perhaps if you post some details of your TV, such as model no., etc. then members who own it or know more about it will be able to help out. Specifically they may be able to tell you what level of quality to expect from your TV with various connections.

Thanks a lot for your replies

Well,I have a 32" S series Sony Lcd from which the samsung hd 870 has been connected via HDMI.

Regards,
Chacko.

well chaps over the past few weeks i did notice a difference in some lower resolution dvds and vcds where the resolution seemed to be better through the HDMI than on a normal coxial connection.

Regards Chacko
:p

Recently i have purchase lg lv2130 32" led , can you help me how i can connect my dell leptop with HDMI cable. which is best HDMI available? can i go for dvd player or can connect with laptop.

Recently i have purchase lg lv2130 32" led , can you help me how i can connect my dell leptop with HDMI cable. which is best HDMI available? can i go for dvd player or can connect with laptop.

Connect the HDMI out of your laptop to the hdmi in of your tv using any good hdmi cable. There is no need for a dvd player.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back