Samsung HW-Q950T soundbar Bangalore purchase options

shreyansml

I'm looking to buy a Samsung HW-Q950T soundbar in Bangalore. I've called up a Samsung Plaza and one other home electronics dealer. I've been quoted a price of 1.2 lac Rs. I've seen the prices come closer to 1.1 lac online. Does anyone know where I can get it for a more reasonable price offline in Bangalore?

@OM_2K19, I did see the post that you're referring to. I tried to use the same price as a reference for bargaining with Samsung plaza here. The salesperson said that it's impossible to get that soundbar for under 1lac! So I've PMed @isoton to help me out with some details. I hope I'm able to work something out.

@OM_2K19, I did see the post that you're referring to. I tried to use the same price as a reference for bargaining with Samsung plaza here. The salesperson said that it's impossible to get that soundbar for under 1lac! So I've PMed @isoton to help me out with some details. I hope I'm able to work something out.
check prices from different dealer in diff states, this way you will get the idea of best prices and quote it to your local dealer and see if he agree for that offer, else try to buy it from place, which quoted least price, via your friend.

check prices from different dealer in diff states, this way you will get the idea of best prices and quote it to your local dealer and see if he agree for that offer, else try to buy it from place, which quoted least price, via your friend.
That is a good suggestion. I'll give that a try.

I'm looking to buy a Samsung HW-Q950T soundbar in Bangalore. I've called up a Samsung Plaza and one other home electronics dealer. I've been quoted a price of 1.2 lac Rs. I've seen the prices come closer to 1.1 lac online. Does anyone know where I can get it for a more reasonable price offline in Bangalore?
Hey, do you have the number for samsung plaza yo talking abt? I want to order one too..

I think the best they will offer is 1L and any cashback from credit cards you can get will be on top of that. Try for that and be happy :)

@prabhash, I would be happy with 1L. But some stores said 'Sorry sir, we are official dealers. We don't bargain and reduce prices. There are no discounts. So the price is fixed at 1.2L'. Hence this post

Hey, do you have the number for samsung plaza yo talking abt? I want to order one too..
I've not called many dealers in town. But I've called up Devi International(which is considered to offer competitive prices for electronics in Bangalore) and Samsung Plaza - Whitefield ABM Group. They both don't have the model in stock at the moment. So they couldn't give a final quote. They said, once they have the stock, they'll be able to check the price and let me know about the discounts.
However, I also called a store named 'Rajtronics'. They claim they're Samsung Plaza. You can call them on their number that you see in Google search results. Without any bargaining, on first call, they quoted me a price of 94K! I'm not sure about the authenticity of their Samsung Plaza claim. So you might have to do some research to validate that. There might also be some scope for further price negotiation if this is their first quote. But I'm not convinced about this being authentic. I couldn't see their store listed on Samsung site's store locator section.

I am fully satisfied with Samsung Q950-T sound bar.
I have attached HDMI cable to eArc port in my tv to sound bar it delivers Dolby Atmos sound,
the rear surround channel separation is also excellent.
subwoofer also very punchy.
the Music listening experience via blue tooth audio also very satisfying.

hi looking for the purchase of q950t in Bangalore… any genuine contact and guidance is greatly appreciated

I am fully satisfied with Samsung Q950-T sound bar.
I have attached HDMI cable to eArc port in my tv to sound bar it delivers Dolby Atmos sound,
the rear surround channel separation is also excellent.
subwoofer also very punchy.
the Music listening experience via blue tooth audio also very satisfying.
Thats great…could you help with any contact to for purchase in Bangalore

I saw hw-q950t on Girias website last week. Now it's not showing up. The price was 91K. You can visit their store once lockdown restrictions are over. Their pricing for hw-q800t is 32k.

Under Samsung corporate store Q900T is available for 60k. Check the store if you are working for a corporate or ask your friends to order. I want to order in Delhi but due to lockdown can't order at my address as it's not serviceable. Seems too good a deal and I might order at a friend's place as a last resort.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back