Samsung Qled reliability & Customer Service

insane79

Hi All,

I am planning to upgrade my tv soon & would like to hear experiences of members here with Samsung?
After reading a member having a bad experience with Samsung regarding his Neo Qled tv, are Samsung Customer Care really that bad?
Considering the Neo Qled 8k tv & would like to hear both positive & negative experiences that members had when dealing with an issue with their Qled tvs. Are their engineers good & are they easy to deal with when an issue arising?

Thanks.

Hi All,

I am planning to upgrade my tv soon & would like to hear experiences of members here with Samsung?
After reading a member having a bad experience with Samsung regarding his Neo Qled tv, are Samsung Customer Care really that bad?
Considering the Neo Qled 8k tv & would like to hear both positive & negative experiences that members had when dealing with an issue with their Qled tvs. Are their engineers good & are they easy to deal with when an issue arising?

Thanks.
The 8K panel is a confirmed VA panel so it should have good picture quality, but just like you i am interested in other's opinion about the after sales service, right now among the 3(Samsung, Sony LG) my research indicates LG having the best after sales service and support.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-10-02 at 1.16.08 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-10-02 at 1.16.08 PM.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 19
Why don’t you buy a Samsung qled and let us all know.On a serious note it’s the worst. Stay away from Samsung no matter how good you find their products to be. I have already shared my brothers experience with you before
Sort of remember little, could you find the thread regarding the issue he had? need to refresh my memory ;)

The experience with customer service is purely luck/location-based varies from case to case across all the brands (Apple is an exception, though). Although I never had any problem with my Samsung yet, I had a significant issue with my previous TV (one of the big 3), and customer service was so pathetic that I had to salvage that unit.

Edit:-
The Big 3 don't even consider DSE an issue if you are worried about it.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Thanks.
I do not have the qled, but the Samsung customer service experience in Mumbai at least was very good & prompt.

:p - I am just a regular consumer... Well, after much persuasion, we came to an arrangement, and I am not supposed to discuss that arrangement in any public forum.
well in that case you at least got a solution you are happy with then :D

:p - I am just a regular consumer... Well, after much persuasion, we came to an arrangement, and I am not supposed to discuss that arrangement in any public forum.
Hmm, so sony screwed you with a bad piece. I have signed no NDA.

I do not have the qled, but the Samsung customer service experience in Mumbai at least was very good & prompt.
Delivery and installation doesn’t count. Run in to a problem and you will know their true colours. LG and Samsung are the worst and I normally avoid any Korean brands. LG recently improved their support and reliability of their products and doing better comparatively in the recent years. For me Korean brands are a no no.Be it electronics or even cars I hate hyundai, Kia etc. Sorry just venting out on my hate towards the Korean brands given the chance.

Delivery and installation doesn’t count. Run in to a problem and you will know their true colours. LG and Samsung are the worst and I normally avoid any Korean brands. LG recently improved their support and reliability of their products and doing better comparatively in the recent years. For me Korean brands are a no no.Be it electronics or even cars I hate hyundai, Kia etc. Sorry just venting out on my hate towards the Korean brands given the chance.
Thats true but called him for an app issue and the technician was willing to come promptly. Would take some time and and a particular situation to judge their service.
But Personally would prefer Korean brands than TCL, VU and MI, although the latter could provide VFM. Choice currently is between Korean and Chinese brands as German and Japanese make have diminished. Anyways the life of TV's nowadays is expected to be from 3 to 5 years, so cannot expect much.

Last edited:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back