Samsung Qled reliability & Customer Service

Thats true but called him for an app issue and the technician was willing to come promptly. Would take some time and and a particular situation to judge their service.
But Personally would prefer Korean brands than TCL, VU and MI, although the latter could provide VFM. Choice currently is between Korean and Chinese brands as German and Japanese make have diminished. Anyways the life of TV's nowadays is expected to be from 3 to 5 years, so cannot expect much.
Yes they will come promptly. Just have a read to the link I shared of my brother experience. When there is a technical issue which needs to be addressed they will show their true colours. The service engineer himself agreed Samsung doesn’t care about customer satisfaction. When my brother proved the issue the service engineer called his manager and placed the call in loud speaker and explained the issue. The manager without knowing he is in loud speaker yelled at him why are you still there and that if the tv is on and displaying something that’s all we care and rest is not our problem and let the customer adjust. They also replaced his Hdmi board once and when the same problem was there in the new board they agreed to replace again but installed the same board which was removed. We found out because it loaded his profile. This is just one and I have many such experiences with Samsung and LG. But LG recently improved and way better then Samsung. Since you mentioned German I am assuming you are referring to cars? Lol there is no debate here. Korean cars are toys compared to German cars. Even if u say German built isn’t like before still 100 times better then Korean cars. Indian car market is pathetic. People are happy buying tin can cars and risk family safety for the sake of saving few lakhs on a car and to save 2-3 liters petrol.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back