Samsung UA46C7000 for 1.3L in ezone

You should get SQ01 panels on ALL 3D TVs including C750 CCFL one (my favorite among these due to backlight bleeding issue on LED ones).

sorry for the multiple posts .... but just remembered that i was being offered the UA46C7000 for 1.14 L ALONG WITH ALL THE FREE ACCESSORIES (from the same shop)!

UA46C7000 is1.08 lacs without free stuff and 1.3 L with bluray player, additional glasses and titiles .. that wireless dongle and hdmi etc is all part of bluray box... this is standard price fromsamsung dealers in north india.

Watching SD broadcast on the 7000 set I notice a definate "blur" : a visit to the Samsung site had this explanation Quote:
"Poor image is most commonly because of two things:

- Signal quality

- Connection method quality

Signal Quality Issues

Standard Definition (480i) signals look fuzzy on an HDTV. While many channels are now offered digitally and at a higher quality than analog, they are still 480i signals. This TV always displays at a resolution of 1080p no matter what the resolution of the incoming signal is. If the signal coming into the TV is not 1080p, the TV scales it to fit on the screen. The scaling causes the distortion you see." End quote

Wondering if it is worth getting this set - most of the SD signals in Inida are 480i :sad: I have to make the final decision in a couple of hours time!

Can anybody post best pricing for samsung C5000 -40 inch led in DELHI/NCR ??
Iam able to nego....58000 Rs , if anybody gets good pricing , kinldy suggest

Watching SD broadcast on the 7000 set I notice a definate "blur" : a visit to the Samsung site had this explanation Quote:
"Poor image is most commonly because of two things:

- Signal quality

- Connection method quality

Signal Quality Issues

Standard Definition (480i) signals look fuzzy on an HDTV. While many channels are now offered digitally and at a higher quality than analog, they are still 480i signals. This TV always displays at a resolution of 1080p no matter what the resolution of the incoming signal is. If the signal coming into the TV is not 1080p, the TV scales it to fit on the screen. The scaling causes the distortion you see." End quote

Wondering if it is worth getting this set - most of the SD signals in Inida are 480i :sad: I have to make the final decision in a couple of hours time!
CORRECTION: 576i

I had got a quote for 46C750 with all the 3D freebies like in C7000 for Rs.90K in December at Bangalore. At this time we should be able to get better price. Let me know if anyone's interested.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back