Samsung UA46C7000 for 1.3L in ezone

haisaikat

Hi All,
I saw the Samsung UA46C7000 LED 3D tv for 1.3L in ezone of South City Kolkata. Is it a good deal? I am not aware of any freebies though byut considering that the MRP listed on website is 1.7L it is a huge discount. Not sure if they are selling their demo piece but the picture looked great. The trick they are paling is that of all the tvs in display they have turned the motionflow only for this model aso that it seems the best ... they are trying to sell by marketing the Soap Opera effect of motionflow.

What do you all say about this deal?

1.17 price I received from vibhav JD electronics. The same dealer who offered the Samsung shocker plasma price ..

have bought 46" Samsung 3d LED C8000 series for 1.45 L today alongwith -- a Samsung blue ray disc player, 1 blye ray disc(4 titles), 1 HDMI cable, 3 3D GLASSES, 1 wireless LAN adapter, wall mount, transportation and installation.
Original stuff from Samung outlet with complete warranties etc.

the C8000 has 2 added advantages -- PRECISION DIMMING and CLEAR MOTION FLOW RATE OF 800. C7000 sereis (and even the c9000 series) dont have the precision dimming. The C7000 series have a CM Flow rate of 600.

sorry for the multiple posts .... but just remembered that i was being offered the UA46C7000 for 1.14 L ALONG WITH ALL THE FREE ACCESSORIES (from the same shop)!

I got it for the same price with 3d bluray (with USB WIFI Dongle and HDMI), 3 glasses and free movies in November. I believe MRP has fallen to 1.4L (website not updated). I believe I can now bargain for around 1 Lac with freebees ;)

Also, 46C750 - CFL version of the same panel with same features (except LED motion plus) with same freebies I got for Rs. 90k in November. I feel 46C750 has much tolerable backlight bleed and clouding (I returned both for the same reason though).

These prices were in Bangalore.

Key is BARGAIN and Negotiation.

Last edited:
Samasung UA46C700 is selling for 3300 SGD here in Singapore, i believe it is an outdated model now, and hence the discounted price. You also get 5 3D BD and 4 glasses.

I am planning to buy the same model, In Bangalore it is offered at 1.3 L with 3D pack, without the 3D bundle it is offered at 1.1 L. Also Sony KDL-46HX800 offered at 1.2 L with 3D bundle. Any idea how sony model is compared to this model. I plan to buy one of these models this weekend.

Anand

I am planning to buy the same model, In Bangalore it is offered at 1.3 L with 3D pack, without the 3D bundle it is offered at 1.1 L. Also Sony KDL-46HX800 offered at 1.2 L with 3D bundle. Any idea how sony model is compared to this model. I plan to buy one of these models this weekend.

Anand

Well the new models from Sony are on the way . Dont you want to check them ?

Hi kittu,
Thanks ! I did not knew about this new release. How ever I checked about Samsung's new release and Guy at Samsung Plaza told me that new release (D series ) probably reach Indian Market some time in September/October time frame. Based of little "search" for D series, D series has bevel design, probably further thinner and unrestricted internet access. I am not sure it is worth waiting that many months.

Considering 3D pack itself is worth around 30-40 K. Can some one share new features of Sony's release, and is it worth waiting. My point of view is, if the new features enhances the PQ then it is worth waiting.
Kindly share some thoughts.

Anand

Hi kittu,
Thanks ! I did not knew about this new release. How ever I checked about Samsung's new release and Guy at Samsung Plaza told me that new release (D series ) probably reach Indian Market some time in September/October time frame. Based of little "search" for D series, D series has bevel design, probably further thinner and unrestricted internet access. I am not sure it is worth waiting that many months.

Considering 3D pack itself is worth around 30-40 K. Can some one share new features of Sony's release, and is it worth waiting. My point of view is, if the new features enhances the PQ then it is worth waiting.
Kindly share some thoughts.

Anand

I was quoted 1.17 over phone for the same 7 series from JD electronics ... Vibhav... May be if you bargain more you may get little more discount. Try check in Vasanth & co also.

Wow that is really good deal, if it is with 3D Bundle, Without that i think it is offered at 1.1 L from eZone.
But now I am confused, Should I wait for Sony's new release ?
Also any comments on PQ compared with Sony's KDL-46HX800. This is offered at 1.2.
Mostly we have Standard format content. So which is better Sony or Samsung?
Anand

Wow that is really good deal, if it is with 3D Bundle, Without that i think it is offered at 1.1 L from eZone.
But now I am confused, Should I wait for Sony's new release ?
Also any comments on PQ compared with Sony's KDL-46HX800. This is offered at 1.2.
Mostly we have Standard format content. So which is better Sony or Samsung?
Anand

Dont fall for 3d as the content is far cry, by that time hx 800 will phase out. So go for the one which has features to meet your needs... I'd say samsung 7 series is better than hx800 interms of quality. Also check LG LE 8500 series.

Have verbally booked a C7000 for 92K - as a special deal :Kittu, well yes, I know that the D series are on their way, :indifferent14: but I doubt they will have any thing much better feature wise, ( decent 3D viewing being a couple of years away) I can live with these features a couple of years!( BTW LG 47 LX6500 is availble for 88 K and that was my second choice, sadly that deal is good only till today,so if the Sammy panel is not SS/SQ as I requested then I am going to have to wait :p)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back