Samsung UN55H7150- Rank 1st of best 3D TV

hamhifi

After searching and asking some friends, I found that Samsung UN55H7150 ranks first of best 3D TV. The panel that is on this TV is amazingly uniform. I cannot see any banding, clouding or DSE on a white image or in bright action scenes. Borrowed calibration settings made this TV really come to life. It renders color very well and life-like. The picture quality is great on all sources, digital streaming, Blu-ray, live TV and digital TV. Now it's time to buy more glasses for 3D vision. Want to have a try of this because it is fit for both IR and Bluetooth TVs. Only after I have enough glasses, can I invite my friends to my house to enjoy my new 3D TVs.

After searching and asking some friends, I found that Samsung UN55H7150 ranks first of best 3D TV. The panel that is on this TV is amazingly uniform. I cannot see any banding, clouding or DSE on a white image or in bright action scenes. Borrowed calibration settings made this TV really come to life. It renders color very well and life-like. The picture quality is great on all sources, digital streaming, Blu-ray, live TV and digital TV. Now it's time to buy more glasses for 3D vision. Want to have a try of this because it is fit for both IR and Bluetooth TVs. Only after I have enough glasses, can I invite my friends to my house to enjoy my new 3D TVs.

Can you share the links about where UN55H7150 is ranked as the best 3D TV ?
Banding and Clouding will not be visible in a White image. Only DSE will be visible in a white Image.

You need to use various shades of Grey from light Grey to Near black to understand the Grey uniformity.

For banding, you need to use RGB slide and slides with smooth colour grading from bright to dark.

For clouding or black uniformity, choose a full black slide with a small white dot or cross hair in the middle.

congratulations. can you share the cost and complete deal details pls?

here you go:
5 best 55 inch LED TVs of 2014

this website is very well accepted regarding their testing quality.

I am also considering this TV.

Please, you are talking only about the 2014 range. H7000 is yet to beat F8000 of 2013.

The Order based on PQ is as follows.

950a and 900a(2013 model)>F8000(2013 model)>H7000>950b

So it is nowhere or anywhere near the top spot;) Btw, I do like Rtings from the days they started the reviews. They test TVs only in their geographic location and they never tested the 900a/950a which had raving reviews for being the Best LED of 2013 followed very closely by Sammy F8000. H7000 is a step down from F8000 even though its a new model.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back