Sandisk Sansa Fuze - Quick Review

Hey I picked up the Sansa Clip 2gb Black yday. Really nice lil player - perfect for workouts! Got an EP630 free as well. The creative inear sux big time. I haven't tried the stock ones yet. For the time being, using it with CX300.

8061c0a398a003cd107ff110.L.jpg

Hey

How much is the cost in B'lore? SO the default earphone is lousy? Ho much is the cx300 earphone?

TIA
Regards

Hey

How much is the cost in B'lore? SO the default earphone is lousy? Ho much is the cx300 earphone?

TIA
Regards

I believe he is speaking about creative Sansa is manufactured by Sandisk. However on the same note, none of the stock headphones are good. An aftermarket one is the best option such as the senn's, grado's etc.

Hey marsilians, I was indeed speaking about 2gb Sansa Clip by SanDisk. With the player I got a Creative EP630 free.

Gobble, I dint like the stock earphone cuz after getting used to the in-ear type, the normals ones just doesn't give the right fit. So I dint even try. The free ones that I got was from creative. Its not that bad but i find it just bass heavy and the treble is unbearable. So ending up tossing both aside and now using with the CX300.

I'm not sure about the blore prices of these components. Someone from work recently bought CX200 from that basement store Music Temptations (?) in Brigade road for around 1400 or less.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back