Sansui D-M7

Belo

Hello folks, this is my first post in this community, I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

I bought this Sansui cassette deck with Dolby system, AMPS and metal tape capability.
It wasn't expensive and it isn't that big, so it can fit in limited spaces.
Does anyone have the specs on it?
I have searched the internet but so far no luck.:sad:
Thank you.

Attachments

• s_MPE_v_O_f_18562628_5810.jpg
    s_MPE_v_O_f_18562628_5810.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 135
  • 29-8-2011 14-42-02.jpg
    29-8-2011 14-42-02.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 132
Welcome to hifivision. This is a wonderful cassette deck. I used to have an almost similar cassette deck. My model also had VU LED meters on the top right and input for stereo mic and input volume control under the meters. If you need any help with your present model, I can try to help you using the instructions from my deck.

Part of a system - This i am shure not a full sized compnant ( 17 inch wide) but 13-14 Inch wide..
Not very high end ,never the ,ess if you procured at good price enjoy your belonging!

It is worthwhile to get it serviced , change belts etc. If you are lucky you may get replacement pitch roller and head too!

Part of a system - This i am shure not a full sized compnant ( 17 inch wide) but 13-14 Inch wide..
Not very high end ,never the ,ess if you procured at good price enjoy your belonging!

It is worthwhile to get it serviced , change belts etc. If you are lucky you may get replacement pitch roller and head too!

its interesting to note how our interest in TTs has changed the way we spell. I make this mistake quite often with sure vs shure :D

Hello folks, this is my first post in this community, I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

I bought this Sansui cassette deck with Dolby system, AMPS and metal tape capability.
It wasn't expensive and it isn't that big, so it can fit in limited spaces.
Does anyone have the specs on it?
I have searched the internet but so far no luck.:sad:
Thank you.

what a nice looking deck. sure that it sounds great as well. the servo controls look like those on my NAK DR3

Back