Saregama is giving WAV files as HD

ValueChanakya

Hi, Was pleasantly surprised to get WAV files from Saregama as HD and a 60% discount by using code Music60. Not sure how long would the offer last but got a decent set of albums that I always wanted.

Hi Pramod, do you have the official rights to offer downloads? If not pl refrain from posting such messages

The forum could get into major problems if any member is found selling unauthorised stuff

Hi Pramod, do you have the official rights to offer downloads? If not pl refrain from posting such messages

The forum could get into major problems if any member is found selling unauthorised stuff
I am extremely sorry for the typing mistake, I mistyped "I" instead of "It". Now corrected it. Thanks for pointing

Unfortunately, while they do offer wav, they are nothing but mp3 encoded as wav. I bought around 20 of them and got a FM to analyse and that was his finding.

I agree that the quality is inconsistent. Have downloaded both the HD and MP3 version of a couple of albums, will compare the quality and confirm.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back