Sawariya Blue ray Review

Thanks, Lakshmant.
I wonder when our LCD retailers will bring this in to showcase what their panels + a BR source is capable of...

Thanks for the link. Looks like a good start for hindi movies on BluRay!

>>>The 1080p MPEG-4 (AVC) encoding on this BD-50 had an average bitrate
of 32 mbps which definitely translated positively to the image which was of reference quality.

This should also put to rest the concerns that some of us on this forum had about the quality we can get using MPEG4, as compared to MPEG2 on DVD and current DTH solutions.

Thanks,
Sharad

Thanks, Lakshmant.
I wonder when our LCD retailers will bring this in to showcase what their panels + a BR source is capable of...

Very much agree with you Kamal.
Its high time we get a demo with a BR source. And hopefully more and more movies get released on BR, making it more popular

Also the Indian companies should be commended for excellent pricing. I can't recall the titles but I have seen that they are on sale for around Rs. 1,000. Not much more than Western DVDs.

Managed to get saawaryia BD last week, one of the best quality bollywood movies i've seen at home :)

:( but as a bluray material, bit of dissappoint to me. Audio tracks has LPCM 5.1, but poorly mixed. Centre channel & LFE track are the worst. PQ is decent but again, I don't consider this as demo material to showcase my HC

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back